Definitions in this policy:
- "we", "our", "us", "Key Software" or "Keysoft" means and relates to Key Software Ltd.
- "you" or "your" means and relates to you, the person visiting our Web site
- "services" means allowing you to access our Web site.
If you are surfing and reading information on our Web site, then we may collect and store the following information about your visit:
- the IP address of your machine when connected to the Internet and the domain name from which you are accessing the Internet;
- the operating system and the browser your computer uses, and any search engine you are using;
- the date and time you are visiting;
- the URLs of the pages you visit;
- if you provide it, your email address.
We use that information to measure the number of visitors to different parts of the site and, for example, to measure the effectiveness of advertising. We do not disclose information about individual machines except for the reasons set out below.
Any information we collect by doing this will be used in strict compliance with privacy laws.
We do not sell information which identifies you personally.
We may gather more extensive information if we are concerned, for example, about security issues. If we think it is necessary, we can disclose information to relevant law enforcement authorities, such as the Police or the Department of Internal Affairs.
Changing this policy
We may change this policy at any time by changing or removing existing terms or adding new ones. Changes may take the form of a completely new policy. We will tell you about any changes by posting an updated policy on our Web site. Any change we make applies from the date we post it on the Web site.